By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, references to “you”, “User” shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and “we”, “us” and “our” shall mean Sohane Enterprises, its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
LDP BWW User-
Our LDP section, user Need to verify KYC details every Year. BWW User Joining Free But it should be active in a month at the time of Joining Date otherwise it will terminate.
The customer must have PAN and Aadhaar number
All Bonus are Distributed every month.
After Joining BWW user need to Purchase quarterly for gaining Royalty bonus. Company has right to decide how much amount should in quarterly .If user not match that criteria then it will deactivate.
Minimum Level For Royalty eligibility decide by Company.
If you want Royalty Bonus you have to ensure user left and right leg business Ratio minimum 30 % business in one Leg.
If you deactivate in any month then you will lose Royalty Bonus.
LDP BWW User can not cancel and modify any Order. Only replace If Required.
Our working Model is different So we provide Fix Income For BWW user in or after seeking Working graph.
User Account, Password, and Security:
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify ehomey.in of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. ehomey.in cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section 2.
Our LDP section, user Need to verify KYC detail every Year. BWW User Joining Free But it should be active in a month at the time of Joining Date otherwise it will terminate.
User Conduct and Rules:
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another’s computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Exploit any of the services. We reserve the right to deprive individual customers of our Cash on Delivery payment option. Moreover, we might refuse any of our services, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion, including but not limited to, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
- You shall not make any derogatory, defamatory, abusive, inappropriate, profane or indecent statement/s and/or comment/s about ehomey.in, its associates and partners on any property owned by ehomey.in.
No Compensation Policy:
If the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website did not meet your expectations, no compensation will be given other than the Exchange of the product. The customer cannot request compensation for any reason, including but not limited to: any variation in the finish or appearance of the final product; any delay in delivery caused by unforeseen circumstances; any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damage of any kind caused by a product; missed opportunities to avail certain discounts; any issue with our Delivery partners or their personnel; any voucher which got deactivated due to the end of expiry date; unavailability of items which the customer tried to purchase etc. Unreasonable and unlawful requests for compensation, over and above the entitled refund, will be treated as loss to business cases. Homey holds the rights to cancel orders and block accounts of such customers without any prior notice.
User Warranty and Representation:
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the Services rendered by ehomey.in.
Tax terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi.
All offer of sale of Products are governed by the description and specifications of the Product, terms of warranties provided by the respective manufacturer/Sellers/brand owners (as applicable) in addition to
These Terms of Sale. In the event a manufacturer/Sellers/brand owners (as applicable) is providing any warranty, details of such warranty will be specified on the relevant Product webpage on the Website or on the label printed on the Product package. Such warranties are provided by manufacturer/Sellers/brand owners (as applicable) and will be fulfilled by the manufacturer/Sellers/brand owners (as applicable).